Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

luni, 7 ianuarie 2013

HOLIDAY PICS from Barbie's house...


All my girls had a great time this Christmas and so did I so I decided to take some time for myself and relax, without forgetting to pamper my Barbie dolls. They enjoyed a quiet Christmas gossip session,no fuss. PJ dropped by and the girls were very excited to see such an old gal lookin so hot!!!!
Kelly wanted to join the girls as they talked about fashion,pink and peace on Earth:) While my girls enjoyed their vacation I'm still taking advantage of my free time...







3 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: I see your dolls enjoyed the Christmas festivities. I really like the room. They have some nice dresses .. Keep in touch

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ce frumoasa e papusa cu coronita. Imi plac asa mult pozele tale! Par desprinse din reviste Barbie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc pt aprecieri Doru, si eu o ador pe Ballerina:), nu am hainele originale dar tin in mod deosebit la ea, cat despre poze,mi-as dori sa am o camera suficient de mare cat sa imi expun tot mobilierul Barbie dar din pacata nu am asa ceva, asa ca le expun prin rotatie:)

      Ștergere