Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

miercuri, 9 ianuarie 2013

 

HOLIDAY PICS FROM BM!!!


BM sent me some pics taken these holidays and all I can say is WOW..I wish I had an AA doll myself,at least one:)...I'm sure Santa came to her as well as to her Barbies and I'm still waiting patiently for her to show me some of her new stuff!













7 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: the photos are very nice Christmas. Your dolls are wearing a garment perfect for the holidays. Great job! Keep in touch

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Foarte dragute pozele. Mi se par foarte reusite. Imi place la nebunie cum arata Princess of Africa. Mi se pare cea mai reusita papusa negresa de la Mattel

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. am aflat si eu de curand ce papusa e ..m-a luminat laura.....eu credeam ca e barbie basics cu alt corp...ma laud ca am luat-o la 10lei parca,de la noi din cj.....e papusa mea preferata....o ador...

      Ștergere
    2. Super pret. Papusa e mai mult decat superba. Felicitari pt ea

      Ștergere
  3. I love your doll photos! I will have to visit your site in the future. Thanks for sharing your dolls.

    RăspundețiȘtergere