Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

sâmbătă, 22 decembrie 2012

HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!!!


I am so happy I finally have some time to relax and enjoy my dolls....and yes, Santa heard I was really really good this year and he bought me 2 Barbies:)....I can hardly wait to see what's BM been up to, she's the one who never misses a Barbie pic deadline:). Until then I leave you with some of my girls relaxing in their vintage-chic bedroom:)












4 comentarii:

  1. Super pozele. Masuta alba este asa frumoasa si rafinata. Ma bucur sa aud ca ai fost cuminte si Mosul itit aduce 2 papusi noi in colectie, sa ni le arati si noua dupa Craciun. Pana atunci iti urez Sarbatori Fericite !!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Multumesc,Doru. Sarbatori fericite si tie! Am fost cuminte,ca si tine de altfel:)...deci sunt convinsa ca si tie Mosu'iti aduce ceva frumos:)...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hello from Spain: Merry Christmas. This room is amazing. Keep in touch

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Thank you for your support Marths,merry Christmas!

    RăspundețiȘtergere