Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

luni, 10 decembrie 2012

SNOWED IN!!!!! YUPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


School was cancelled today due to heavy snowfalls!!!! Thank you, God! Finally a day for myself alone! I played around with my gals and I will take photos of my redecorating. I also found some pictures I had taken before showing you BM's collection. Enjoy the pics, enjoy the snow, relax and have fun!














4 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: I see a lot of snow in your city. What fun to have a day without school. I like the photos of your rooms Barbies. Keep in touch

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you for your support Martha. Indeed, I had a lot of fun while being snowed in...if only this happened more often:))

      Ștergere
  2. Foarte frumoase pozele. Ma bucur ca ai reusit sa ai o zi in care sa te poti relaxa, si sa te ocupi de frumoasa ta colectie

    RăspundețiȘtergere