Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

luni, 26 noiembrie 2012

More of BM's dolls...


I can hardly wait for the Christmas holidays simply because until then I won't have the amount of time to post anything....'till I get my free days I leave you in the company of More of BM's AA beauties...BM sure has a beauty of a pink room! I am absolutely amazed! Congratz BM....why don't you run to my place and help my with my Barbie room? :))))Gotta run and fix up some tests!






















6 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: a pink room is awesome. I also love watching a gorgeous collection of dolls. Keep in touch

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. thank you marta...i love my room,unfortunately i don't have enough space for my dolls...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Răspunsuri
    1. multumesc....din fericire am mai adaugat cateva la colectie....nu multe....dar totusi e ceva...:)

      Ștergere
  4. Foarte frumoasa colectia. Imi place mult si camera, are pereti roz ca si Barbie :p.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. eu sunt adepta culorilor puternice....atat in apartament cat si la cabana mea,sunt doar culori puternice.....nu imi place ideea de camera alba,imi da senzatia de spital culaorea alba,asa k am preferat cateun perete sau doi chiar,sa fie colorati..:)

      Ștergere