Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

vineri, 2 noiembrie 2012

DELAYED HALLOWEEN PICS

 

 
 

As usual, I did not have the time to post. However, someone kept her promice- BM, who sent me some pics of her gals. I hope you enjoy them and have the heart to forgvive me for this terrible lack of time that I am facing. Tuesday is usually my free day, but las Tuesday was horrible! Thank you for all your understanding.

 









3 comentarii:

  1. Ce imi mult imi plac pozele. Imi place ca unele papusi sunt costumate. Cat de draguta e cea pirat, are si eyepatch :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. am cumparat un troll,care avea costumatie de pirat,asa k am laut troll-ul doar pt acele accesorii..am si costumatie de spiridus ,si altele...dar ma gandeam aproape de craciun sa fac niste poze cu costumatiile respective,ca se potrivesc mai bine..decat de halloween...

      Ștergere
  2. Hello from Spain: these pictures are very cool. The dolls are awesome. I like their outfits. We keep in touch.

    RăspundețiȘtergere