Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

marți, 17 aprilie 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

Since I'm spending the holidays with my family at my prents' house... I can't take any pics of my girls....Luckily, the Easter Bunny BM :)) gave me some beautifyl pics of her gils...BM , what would I do without you?:* (By the way MB, love your girls' outfits...found any fountain of Barbie dolls clothes?:))...tell me about it!!!)







2 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love all these photos. The clothes they wear to be warm for the snow is beautiful. Keep in touch.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you for your support Martha:0..so far..you are our nr1 fan:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere