Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

joi, 5 aprilie 2012

BEDROOM 2

BMarilyn is my mai "provider" when it comes to Barbie furniture and details, not to mention the fact that my most precious vintage Barbies are from her. This time she gave me a cactus in a pot, a shelf piece for plants- I suppose- a sofa, a table to match it and a tall lamp. I don't know whether the furniture is Mattel or not, I haven't studied it, but I absolutely adore every piece. Thank you BM ! OOPS.....almost forgot about the cutiepie in the pic.....ADORABLEEE! (the Sindy-like dollie with ponytails and long lashes)


CUTIE - PIE:*





2 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: you're right that Sindey and Barbie are very cute. The furniture and I like pot. I like seeing all the beautiful furniture you have. Keep in touch.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you, Marta. Almost all my furniture came from my friend BMarilyn :)...who sold it to me. Keep in touch! I adore your dioramas!

    RăspundețiȘtergere