Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

vineri, 6 aprilie 2012

Arabian Nights...


Not only does BM collect AA Barbies, she also likes MyScene dolls. Personally, I think their heads are too big, but I must admit hers are gorgeous especially due to the skincolour...blondes are too weird, while these babes are hot hot and exotic.The first pic is my favourite Behold:






2 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: Happy Easter. I agree with you that MyScene dolls have heads too big. Anyway, your dolls are very pretty. Some very nice photos. Keep in touch.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Happy Easter Marta!Hopefully I will find a little bit more time to post some of my dioramas. Meanwhile, BM is keeping me up to date with her outdoor pics. Thank you for your support:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere