Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

joi, 29 martie 2012

BATHTIME!!!!


'Found this bath and I couldn't resist...I just had to buy it (leaving me penniless onceagain..). I like the fact that the bathtub has the 90s design. The bathrobe is another detail I love...and of course, my dolls:)

Kayla already found herself a new home, so she won't be enjoying the bath anymoe, but I'm sure that where she's going,she'll have a lot of friends!




3 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: I just discovered your blog and I love all your furniture. The wedding couples I liked. I also like the medical consultation and rooms. They are very beautiful dioramas. I have a blog in which I also dioramas abouts Barbies. I invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com If you want to keep in contact blog to blog.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you marta, i have seen your blog and i adore your stuff:-). Keep in touch. I try to post daily and i hope to surprise you with interesting dioramas.i am no expert, but i am crazy about barbie!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Thank you marta, i have seen your blog and i adore your stuff:-). Keep in touch. I try to post daily and i hope to surprise you with interesting dioramas.i am no expert, but i am crazy about barbie!

    RăspundețiȘtergere