Aim

We don't want to impress, we are not professionals:), we don't want to brag...all we want is to show you our pics and share our passion; all comments are regarded as constructive whether positive or negative:).

luni, 14 mai 2012

THE NURSERY



Again, with all the work I've got...I haven't managed to post anything these days....well, I had a couple of minutes las evening and I took some photos of my nursery, with some added elements courtesy of BM (who probably hates my guts for not posting , soryr B.....). Hope you like the details. I found a larger space for my nursery. Although I love it, I can't say I don't want some extra babies and accessories:).






















2 comentarii:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love all the furniture you have for babies. All cribs and furnitureare beautiful. I also really like the Barbie babies. Congratulations to create adiorama so pretty. Keep in touch.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Marta. Many of the accessories are from BM - she is my mai provider and supplier:))

      Ștergere